Welcome to Travel Media Showcase 2015
Travel Media Showcase, offers a unique opportunity for top travel journalists and travel industry professionals to meet one-on-one, at a single location, for the purpose of exchanging information and developing personal contacts.
Travel industry representation includes public relations or communications directors of convention and visitors bureaus, domestic and international destination tourism offices, major hotel chains, airlines, cruise lines, as well as entertainment attractions and gaming venues. Journalist representation includes editors, staff and freelance travel writers, magazine and newspaper travel writers, broadcast travel journalists, as well as Internet travel journalists and bloggers.
Our three-day program will include two days of scheduled journalist/exhibitor appointment sessions, regional press tours, plus numerous other networking opportunities.
Travel Media Showcase is a one-stop, cost effective opportunity for travel industry exhibitors to:
- Participate in one-on-one appointments as well as "meet and greet" opportunities with all journalists:
- Editors, Staff & Freelance travel writers.
- Magazine and newspaper travel writers.
- Broadcast travel journalists.
- Internet travel journalists and bloggers.
- Present story ideas and background materials to national media representatives
- Distribute current press releases, video footage, photos, and slides
- Schedule follow-up media visits to tourism destinations
- Solicit media participation in your upcoming familiarization trips
- Network with top travel journalists and peers in a professional, appropriate business setting
Exhibitor Registration includes:
- Exhibit area with a 10 by 10-foot booth positioned geographically by region. Booth includes:
- 8' back wall and 3' side walls of pipe and drape.
- Exhibitor sign and booth number.
- One (1) wastebasket.
- One (1) 6' draped table.
- Four (4) side chairs.
- One representative's participation.
- Scheduling Directory which includes complete profiles and contact information of all participants (exhibitors and journalists).
- 2 day marketplaces with pre-scheduled appointments in exhibitors' booths.
- One set of up to 30 appointments and schedule.
- Business exchange opportunities during networking receptions.
- Event functions including opening reception, welcome dinner, 2 continental breakfasts, 2 luncheons, closing reception & closing dinner and an optional networking tour/dinner.
What Past Attendees are Saying About Travel Media Showcase
"It was an awesome show, it seems to be getting better each year." – Brigette Belanger-Warner, Charlottesville/Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau
"The media at the show this year, from my perspective, were some of the best yet! They were so gracious and TMS was a breeze to work with!" – Megan Hartman, Lake Charles/SW Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau
"I loved the conference and am recommending to other partners in our area. Look forward to the 2015 show!" – Laura Beth Strickland, Vicksburg CVB
"I have been to many conferences over the years and this one was one of my favorites. Meeting with so many individual journalists face to face was refreshing, informative and more fun compared to sitting in various rooms and listening to various professionals talk for an hour or more." – David Zuba, Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority
"Really like the TMS scheduled appointments. Much more productive use of time." – Kimberly Rosendahl, Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
For information about registering or to learn about other ways to enhance your participation at this event, contact Kerry Scarpinito at 732-866-8474 or Exhibitors@travelmediashowcase.com.