HOTEL AND TRAVEL
Welcome to Travel Media Showcase 2016
Travel Media Showcase, offers a unique opportunity for top travel journalists and travel industry professionals to meet one-on-one, at a single location, for the purpose of exchanging information and developing personal contacts.
Travel industry representation includes public relations or communications directors of convention and visitors bureaus, domestic and international destination tourism offices, major hotel chains, airlines, cruise lines, as well as entertainment attractions and gaming venues. Journalist representation includes editors, staff and freelance travel writers, magazine and newspaper travel writers, broadcast travel journalists, as well as Internet travel journalists and bloggers.
Our three-day program will include two days of scheduled journalist/exhibitor appointment sessions, regional press tours, plus numerous other networking opportunities.
Travel Media Showcase is a one-stop, cost effective opportunity for travel industry exhibitors to:
- Participate in one-on-one appointments as well as "meet and greet" opportunities with all journalists:
- Editors, Staff & Freelance travel writers
- Magazine and newspaper travel writers
- Broadcast travel journalists
- Internet travel journalists and bloggers
- Present story ideas and background materials to national media representatives
- Distribute current press releases, video footage, photos, and slides
- Schedule follow-up media visits to tourism destinations
- Solicit media participation in your upcoming familiarization trips
- Network with top travel journalists and peers in a professional, appropriate business setting
Exhibitor Registration includes:
- Exhibit area with a 10 by 10-foot booth positioned geographically by region. Booth includes:
- 8' back wall and 3' side walls of pipe and drape.
- Exhibitor sign and booth number
- One (1) wastebasket.
- One (1) 6' draped table.
- Four (4) side chairs.
- One representative's participation
- Scheduling Directory which includes complete profiles and contact information of all participants (exhibitors and journalists)
- 2 day marketplaces with pre-scheduled appointments in exhibitors' booths
- One set of up to 30 appointments and schedule
- Business exchange opportunities during networking receptions
- Event functions including opening reception, welcome dinner, 2 continental breakfasts, 2 luncheons, closing reception & closing dinner and an optional networking tour/dinner.
What Past Attendees are Saying About Travel Media ShowcaseL
"Far and above the best because of the scheduled appointments." - Jo Duncan, Central Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks
"Thank you for everything, it was another awesome year at TMS! Don't know how you do it, but it keeps getting better!" - Brigette Belanger-Warner, Charlottesville/Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau
"You guys are great. Haven't been in years and it was even better than I remember in the past. Thanks!" - Georgia Turner, Florence-Lauderdale (AL) Tourism
"TMS is always one of my favorite shows to attend. Excellent care, extremely organized and of course, fun!" - Andrea Mandala, Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
"Joanne and team do a fantastic job. I love your energy and passion; thanks for taking such good care of the industry. See you next year!" - Teresa Diaz, Virginia Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau
For information about registering or to learn about other ways to enhance your participation at this event, contact the TMS Offices at 732-866-8474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.